Our membership offering is absolutely huge and we’ve got a huge variety of tools, assessments, tech and offerings to help you succeed.
Through our years consulting and helping businesses we’ve built some fantastic tools and blueprints, while also building partnerships to bring you the best in class benefits for your Recruitment Business.
Huddles & Retreat
The Recruitment Network is so much more than your typical business leader club. On top of our quarterly Huddles & Summer Retreats, which provides quarterly access to world class speakers, industry experts and successful recruitment entrepreneurs who have been there and done it, members take advantage of the complimentary face to face sales, leadership & CX training for their teams. If that wasn’t enough, The Recruitment Network membership includes additional benefits to help you achieve your goals, which include:
As a Recruitment Member you have complimentary access to a host of online assessments which can help you become an even better leader running an even more successful recruitment business. These include:
- Employment Engagement Surveys
- Training Needs Analysis
- Leadership 360’s
- Business Health checks – providing an online dashboard to strategically focus the leadership team
- Thomas International profiles assessing your Behavioural Preferences, Emotional Intelligence and Leadership Traits (which includes a face to face coaching session with a Thomas International Coach)
Business tools & Templates
We have developed a number of ready to use business tools which you can use to develop your business and your team. These will impact performance and save you time and include:
- Sales performance tools such as the CVI (Customer Value Index), which improves consultant performance providing a structured, easy to use client selection tool to help your team focus on those clients who will generate the greatest revenue and profitability for the business.
- People management tools such as the Performance Evaluator, an online tool to help any manager of people to unpack development priorities for individuals and facilitate management conversations
- Client and candidate experience tools such as the Experience Cycle, a unique online tool enabling the team to deliver a consistent and superior service experience to clients and candidates, increasing retention and referrals
- A suite of templates to pick and use as required including Role Profiles, Performance Reviews, Strategic Planning templates.
Private members online Hub
Your unique member’s password allows you access to The Recruitment Network Hub, your portal to
- Online sales and leadership training modules for you and your team.
- Watch presentations and talks from previous huddles, so you never miss out on the amazing advice.
- The Recruitment Network tools and templates.
- Our network of experts.
Whatsapp and peer to peer
The members and the peer to peer support show the power of a strong community of likeminded individuals. This is shown through the collaboration in our member meetings, where members actively advise each other in some of their biggest problems. We love it when we see a member advise another on an issue they’ve already overcame!
Our exclusive Whatsapp group is a growing platform where consistent collaboration and questions are being asked and answered. From exchanging commission structures, job board discounts, software and CRM reviews and KPI structures. The ability to ask a question and get multiple answered from other recruitment professionals in an instant is invaluable!
Recruitment Rewards is a loyalty and reward scheme that enables you to reward either your employees, your candidates, your clients or indeed all 3. As a Recruitment Network member you can create a scheme without any of the set up costs and hassle you would normally have to set up such a scheme or the ongoing costs. Whether you’re rewarding client or employee loyalty, employee performance or client, candidate or employee referrals – this is an easy to set up and innovative way to reward.