Tony Goodwin is the Group CEO & Chairman of Antal International, a global management and executive recruitment company and one of the fastest growing business service organisations in emerging markets such as China, Eastern Europe and India.
Antal now has more than 120 offices in over 30 countries around the world, and celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2013. Tony has won numerous awards including Entrepreneur of the Year 2014 at the London Loves Excellence Awards and Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2011.
Tony is an active investor and champion of enterprise and his success speaks for itself.
Who are Envestors?
Established in 2004, Envestors is a FCA regulated corporate finance adviser and a network of sophisticated investors investing over £25,000 in unquoted companies seeking £500,000 to £10 million in equity funding.
What does this mean for The Recruitment Network™ Members?
Members will gain access to Envestors, an international network of sophisticated investors who are looking to invest in some of the most innovative and promising companies driving for growth and success.
Looking for Investment?
As regulated Corporate Finance Advisers, Envestor specialise in helping high growth companies raise equity finance through our network of sophisticated private investors, family offices and venture capital funds looking to invest minimum £25,000 up to £10m.
Envestors’ experienced deal managers provide companies with thorough investment preparation and corporate finance advice, structuring an attractive deal to give the best chance of investment success.
The investment process involves five key stages:
- Preparation. Corporate finance advice and thorough investment preparation work including investment notes, due diligence packs and hosting a secure online data room.
- Promotion. Extensive marketing and promotion across our international investor network through tailored introductions, showcasing at investor events and on our online platform for sophisticated investors.
- Deal Negotiations. We manage the funding timetable and handle investment negotiations, providing guidance and advice through to deal closure.
- Further Funding We regularly manage further fundraising rounds as companies grow and expand. With established company insight, additional funding rounds can be initiated quickly, often re-marketing to warm investor leads.
- Investor Relations Envestors’ platform facilitates improved investor relations, with the secure platform enabling companies to easily update and communicate with shareholders and often gain greater strategic value from their investors. Learn more about the Envestor Platform
Our fees and charges structure is clear and transparent and is fully explained to companies at the initial Investment Briefing session. We charge for three elements of work.
- Preparation and Advisory Charges
- Marketing and Promotion Charges
- Success Fees
Qualifying investors are not changed for membership of the Envestor network but must meet the FCA’s sophisticated investor criteria, Minimum subscription per investor is £25,000.