We are looking for another superstar to join our fast-growing team in Ashford, Kent. If you are up for hard work with plenty of fun then we would love to read your CV.
We are lucky enough to work in a rural courtyard just outside Ashford, over-looking beautiful gardens and our offices are a world away from corporate London stuffiness.
Salary – We are looking to offer between £18k and £25k depending on what the right candidate can bring to the table.
Our new someone needs to ensure the smooth and efficient operational running of The Recruitment Network programme and enable us to achieve our strategic 2020 vision – quite an important ask.
So, what will you be doing?
Talent Hub management (aka our awesome, home-grown intranet system)
- Supporting all clients’ requests relating to existing Talent Hubs – our clients are the most important thing the us.
- Supporting Operations Manager in the launching of new Talent Hubs
- Tracking of contractual agreements
Client surveys (we generate some valuable data for clients through surveying them and their businesses – we need someone to own this)
- Managing the development and collation of client surveys
- Development of benchmarking reports based on surveys
- Liaison with clients re reports and surveys
Reporting (important in every business)
- Completion and delivery of the weekly business dashboard
Customer Experience Cycle (our online tool for mapping the journey of a customer to ensure they get the best service possible)
- Management of the Customer Experience Cycle tool including:
- Set up for new clients
- Supporting clients in the management of the Cycles
- Tracking of invoicing and contractual agreements
- Development of best practice Cycles in key sectors
Database (the lifeblood of the organisation)
- Management of the database use and disciplines
- Development of and management database reporting
- Support of sales team in building the database
Member portal (aka one of our Talent Hubs utilised for our club members)
- Support in the management and quality control of the member portal
Client feedback (allowing us to continuously improve as any good business should)
- Coordination of client feedback and tracking of trends
- Development of client case studies
If you’re successful, you’ll soon realise that a job in the Ops Team is varied and fast paced. You will be involved many things and will be expected to multi-task with ease and finesse!
An example of the other things you could be doing
- Management of client focused online tools, websites and assessments
- Report and data generation
- Assist with the preparation and printing / binding of Training Manuals, including pre and post program correspondence
- Assist with general office duties as requested
- Prepare documentation and correspondence
- Point of contact for internal enquiries on policies, procedures and documentation
- Coordinate all admin workload throughout office
- Preparation of Recruitment Network events
- Support of Ops team colleagues and Directors
As part of your induction you will learn more about the business, our products and how we work. We will need you to have knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook (no excuses) but knowledge of the recruitment industry isn’t essential and the use of our online systems can be taught.
The main things we need you to be damned good at are;
- Personal organisation and time management – otherwise you won’t survive very long!
- Written and verbal communications
- Interpersonal skills (face to face and on telephone)
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail is a huge one for us
Lastly, but most importantly, we will need you to be;
- Pro-active and focused
- Strong work ethic
- Good sense of humour
- Customer orientated
- Deadline driven
- A team player
If this sounds like you then nothing should stop you sending us your CV – we look forward to meeting you!